The Flextura Evaporator covers a range of evaporation process and combinations here of including e-beam, resistive evaporation as well as ion beam assisted deposition (IBAD). Though not well known as a process in connection with a cluster tool, the Flextura evaporation modules can be connected to the Flextura Cluster platform for single substrate processing of advanced processes like high temperature epitaxial growth (still mainly R&D), or production of GLAD films – directly from cassette.
The Evaporator modules are perfect for very high uniformity depositions in SAW/BAW devices, metallisation processes in semiconductor, LED and MEMS production as well as deposition of metals and dielectrics in optoelectronics. Extended throw option for high volume lift-off processes.
Flexibility and reliability is the key!
- New clean design and smaller footprint
- Various processes:
- E-beam – single or dual – multi pocket sources
- Thermal evaporation
- E-beam + Thermal evaporators
- Ion beam assisted deposition (IBAD)
- High quality, high uniformity layers
- Scalable capacity from medium to high volume production for lowest Cost of Ownership
- Strong reliable 24/7 production tools
- Fully automated process control with advanced data logging
- SECS/GEM, MES integration optional
Advanced process control:
- RGA for process control and dynamic in-situ regulation in reactive sputtering process
- OTM (Optical Thickness Monitor)
- Broad band optical monitoring with automatic dynamic in-situ re-optimisation for use in optical coatings.